- Earn your 14 Contractor Credits (including Energy & Real Estate)
- Enjoy a FREE meal, two days in a row
- Be a part of a course that is taught across the United States and Canada
- Save on tuition (usually $450, now only $210 for BATC members and $308 for non-members)
- Learn from an experienced instructor, Steve Swanson (see Steve’s bio below)
About the Course:
As energy prices increase, the market is clearly going toward Radiant Heating. Don’t miss this two day class designed for contractors, heating installers, or builders seeking to develop their understanding of Hydronic radiant heating systems, radiant system control strategies as well as an overview of radiant cooling design options. Subjects covered include: Radiant hydronic overview and definitions, heat loss analysis for radiant heating, heat sources and heat emitters, distribution types, radiant parts and pieces, auxiliary loads, installation methods, control systems and putting it all together. Talk about bang for your buck!
This class will also give you the tools you need to design and install your building with LEED Certification in mind (not a LEED Certified class).
Who’s the Instructor?
Steve Swanson from Uponor has been in the business for 41 years. He has taught vocations schools across the United States, has taught boilers license classes for 15 years and was Vice President of a Plumbing and Heating Supply Company for 20 years.